Mojo Hardwood Lump Charcoal
The best hardwood lump charcoal from Mojo has a high-grade burning capacity that lasts long. Your food gets the much desired smoky flavour making it flawlessly superior. There are neither fillers nor chemicals in our hardwood lump charcoal. We produce lump charcoal using dense woods such as iroko, raintree, acacia and other mixed woods from approved forestry reserves being a mindful and responsible company. The dry and sparkless charcoal without any dust from Mojo renders the perfectly genuine aroma to your food. You enjoy an immersive experience through the slow heating process, livening the food you cook! Explore Mojo hardwood lump charcoal to experience the magic in cooking!
- Mojo Hardwood Lump charcoal are all natural processed from different hardwoods such as tamarind, eucalyptus, mahogany, Raintree, Babool and these all wood we pick up from approved forestry reserves.
- Contain no coal, chemicals, or fillers that are common in standard briquettes.
- Ready to cook faster than standard briquettes
- No additives means authentic wood-smoked flavor
- Produce less ash and requires minimal clean up
- Great for use in all styles of indoor and outdoor cooking appliances, including classic kettle style barbecues, grills & other smokers!
Our Charcoal is from all-natural wood that has been carbonised and has no additives.
Mojo Hardwood Lump Charcoal is made of 100% natural kiln dried hardwoods.
Our Standard Hardwood Lump Charcoal is Raintree but we also use other hardwoods such as Babool, Mahogany, Tamarind, Eucalyptus and other hardwoods.